Friday, January 15, 2010

Starkist Tuna Creations

Image Starkist Tuna Creations
I love Tuna. It's packed full of healthy omega-3's, it's low in fat, high in protein and keeps you filling full longer. But if you too love tune, you probably hate it for the same reason most women (including myself) do. That reason is the fact that it is messy. You have to drain it and there is virtually no way to drain it without getting tuna juice on your hands. It may not be a lot, but it only takes a drop. Go ahead, wash your hands; once , twice, even three times but you are left smelling like tuna and having the animals following you around the house.

Starkist has created a new product called Tuna Creations. Tuna Creations is a individual sized pouch of tuna fish that requires no draining. It tastes even fresher then canned tuna and requires no refrigeration. I tried the Herb and Garlic. It was very tasty but I prefer to season my tuna myself. I prefer a spicy cajun seasoning. In the furure, I plan to purchase the Chunk Light Tuna in the pouch and season myself.

The flavors include: Tomato Pesto Albacore
Herb & Garlic
Sweet & Spicy
Mango Chipotle Salmon
Lemon Pepper
Hickory Smoked

They also have pouches of Tuna Salad, regular chunk light tuna, and albacore tuna.

If you are not a member of VOCALPOINT, you should sign up now. I received a coupon for Starkist Tuna Creations as a buy one get one free. Get samples and coupons in exchange for your valued opinion!

Warning!!!
Starkist Tuna Creations is filled with bold flavor and unbeatable freshness!


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. I received a buy one get one free coupon. No other compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!