Friday, January 15, 2010

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Image Loreal Mascara
I have long, dark lashes as it is, so I don't need length. But what I want is volume and this product delivers. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for people who want their lashes to look natural. This mascara delivers a dramatic effect. I have had many people ask if I were wearing false lashes, which is the look I go for. This is a great product for those who want to pump up the volume and make their lashes really pop.

I've tried other mascaras in between, but I always go back to this one. Other mascaras look to natural on me. It's nice and all, but I really like to draw the focus to my eyes, and this product really works well for that.

I have the "Blackest Black" and I totally give two thumbs up on this product. It's a great price and quality product -- you definitely can't beat that.


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!