Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Image Mr.Clean Magic Eraser by Chlorox
For those of you who haven't heard of this or haven't bothered to pick a pack up, you are missing out. For those of us who own a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, we know they are in fact magic!

To use, you just run under cold water, squeeze to remove excess water and that's it! The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works great on so many things. For example, my countertops had kool-aid stains that had been there for 2+ years. Nothing would remove the stain. You name it, I tried it. I picked up a pack of magic erasers for general cleaning and thought to myself, "what the heck, can't hurt, right"? I began wiping the stain with the eraser and it was instantly gone. I couldn't believe my eyes. It works great for kitchen and bathroom clean up, grease stains, microwave cleanup, dishes, floors, mildew/mold, crayons, fingerprints, pet cages, toys, pen marks, and so much more.

I can't tell you how much time this little magic eraser has saved for me. It really does make cleaning less like a tedious chore and more like a quick effortless task. I haven't found anything that this doesn't work on. The only downside is they don't seem to last to long. After several uses, the material begins to ball up and peel off.

Retails for about $2.99 for 2ct or $4.99 for 4ct

Click here for a 2.00 off coupon.

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!