Sunday, January 17, 2010

Essence Of Beauty Dual Use Eye Shadow Brush

image makeup brushes
I had never heard of this brand until seeing it on Makeupgeek.com. After seeing the amazing results, I had to try it for myself. This brush is a great quality makeup brush for a fraction of the cost for those such as Mac or Bare Minerals. I was able to apply my eyeshadow with such precision. If you are looking for a great eyeshadow brush, but don't want to splurge for other high-end brushes, these are a great alternative. They are sold at all CVS stores and online. Great for beginners!


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!