Friday, January 22, 2010

Bounce Dryer Bar

image bounce dryer barI have to admit that I was skeptical when I first heard of the Bounce Dryer Bar and what it could do. I assumed it would leave grease spots on my clothing and I doubted it could prevent static or soften my clothes.

While out shopping, I compared the Dryer Bar to a several boxes of dryer sheets. The dryer bar indicates it should last up to 4 months. It was about $4.75 which is what I would pay for a box of dryer sheets. So I tossed it in my basket and couldn't wait to try it.

So I open the package and the instructions are clear: Slide the dryer bar into the plastic, remove the clear backing off of the plastic, press and hold in your dryer. I had doubts that this bar would even stay in place. I was sure it would fall off after the first load of laundry. But to my surprise, it did not fall off, my clothes were not left with grease spots. Instead, they were static free, soft, and smelt delightful.

I would recommend the Bounce Dryer Bar above all other dryer sheets and expensive fabric softeners. I wish this had come out sooner. Laundry is a pain in the rear, but this makes it well worth it.


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!