Friday, January 22, 2010

Aquafresh Iso Active Toothpaste

image aquafresh isoactive toothpasteWhen I saw a commercial for Aquafresh Iso-Active Toothpaste, I thought it was a no-brainer. The foaming concept made so much sense; that being that the paste would turn to foam and reach deep into small crevices, cleaning where no toothpaste had gone before.

I was shopping one day and remembered I wanted to try the Iso-Active. It was easy to find, but much more difficult to decide which flavor I wanted. The choices available were Fresh Impact, Deep Impact & Lasting Impact. Well, I wanted fresh breath, so I thought about getting Fresh Impact. But I want a deep clean and I also want it to last. I'm not sure if Aquafresh was trying to set themselves apart from the rest by creating something unique, but I much prefer other brands who are clear in the flavor. Ie., Cinnamon, Spearmint, Cool Mint, ect.

I decided on Deep Impact which is sold in the bright green pump. I would compare Deep Impact's flavor to Spearmint. To use, you simply press a button on the top of the can/pump. Iso-Active looks like regular gel toothpaste when it first comes out and quickly turns to foam once you begin to brush. When you pour peroxide on an infection, it begins to swell, foam and bubble up. Just imagine this happening in your mouth. It took a few days for me to get used to it. I can just imagine the foam reaching into places my toothbrush can't, and I know my mouth is getting cleaner.

Iso-Active is supposed to be whitening. However, after using a full pump, my teeth have not become any whiter. I wouldn't buy this for the purpose of a whitening toothpaste, but it is a great "regular" toothpaste.

If you would like to try Aquafresh Iso Active toothpaste, click this link for a $1.00 off coupon.


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!