Friday, January 22, 2010

Paul Mitchell "The Shine"

Image shine hair treatmentI discovered this product while at the salon. My stylist used this on me. Immediately, I noticed the amazing fragrance. I had never smelt a styling product that smelt as good as this. Words cannot even begin to describe the intoxicating aroma.

So what is The Shine? The Shine is part of the Soft Style line by Paul Mitchell. It is a spray on polish or finishing spray.

I was sold on this by the scent alone but I was curious as to what else it could do. It adds an incredible amount of shine without looking oily. It makes your hair incredibly, touchably soft. It doesn't weigh your hair down like many other products do and it adds an amazing silky texture. And did I mention it will make your hair smell great?!

image of my hair
This product retails between $12-$15. In this case, a little goes a long way. You should only need 1-2 spritzes otherwise your hair will look oily. It is well worth every penny.


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!