Sunday, March 7, 2010

Problems or Questions about Your Blog?

Yesterday I sat at the computer for hours with so much I needed to do. I had everything planned but had a bad case of writers block. Needless to say, nothing got done. Today, I have the worst headache and I am turning in early. I wanted to share this while the thought was still fresh. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a great Monday!

These links have been a godsend for me. The first link is for the Google/Blogger help forum. You can find so much information here. The help forum is actually where I learned to put the border you see around my blog.

In the help forum, you can find assistance in html, css, layouts and templates. Maybe you received some sort of error code. You know what I'm talking about, it looks something like this: bX-8v4wg4. Of course, no information is given as to why you received the error code. You can open a discussion in the forum or search to see if a similar discussion has already opened.

The main categories listed in the Google - Blogger help forum are:
Since we (bloggers) do not have access to email Blogger directly, this is where any questions can be asked. I personally hate the fact that it has do be done this way, but when you don't have one specific person to talk to, the help forum is a a great necessary tool.

The second link will direct you to the Known Issues For Blogger Blog. If you are having an issue, I would suggest checking the blog to see if it has been mentioned. If so, you can click on a "report it" tab. If your issue is not mentioned, I suggest you add it to the help forum so that it may be further investigated. This blog is also where you will receive updates when a known issue is resolved.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for all your awesome information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I put my ad in this blog. How can I contact you?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!