Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel

Image Monistat Chaf PowderMonistat's Soothing Care Chafing Relief Gel is such an amazing product. I oringinally bought this for my husband. His work requires him to do a lot of walking outside and he is constantly up and down ladders. Summertime in Texas is not kind to your body. He had experienced the worst heat rash. We had tried several diaper rash creams, lotions, Vaseline, but nothing helped. I saw this in the feminine hygiene section of WalMart and decided to give it one more shot. My husband applied the product and immediately began commenting on how smooth it was. I tested for myself and it is very silky smooth. When he got home from work, the first words out of his mouth were " My rash is gone! You will have to pick some more of that up"! He began using this before going to work and hasn't had a rash since.

I couldn't believe it had actually worked, especially as quick as it did. Now, anytime I have a razor burn or rash, I apply this " Miracle" gel and it's gone the next day.

Cost: $7.99
What Size is it?: 1.5oz
Where To Buy?: Mass Retail Stores, online
What did you like about this product?: It works immediately, no smell, very silky, non-greasy
Is there anything you didn't like?: The price is a little high for such a small tube but I love everything about the product itself.
Would You Recommend: Yes

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!