Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Free Post- It Durable Tabs


I tried to hold out on this until Friday's Freebies, but I just couldn't! I requested mine and felt guilty for not sharing. Get a free sample of Post-It Durable Tabs. Offer good until March 31st, 2010, or while supplies last. Limit one free product sample per email address or person/household. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your sample by mail. After I requested my sample, I noticed the Post-it site reads " Tab" instead of "Tabs". So this may just be for a single tab (?) but that seems silly so I'm crossing my fingers for more that one. :)

Click Here For Your Free Sample!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!