Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Speaking of Salsa...

I mentioned in my previous post, how much I love Chili's salsa. Here is a recipe that tastes identical. If I'm not swinging by Chili's Curbside for chips and salsa to go, I am making this at home.


Ingredients:

2 Can Tomatoes(14.5 oz can)
2 Can Whole Peeled Tomatoes (14.5 oz can, plus the juice)
4 Tbsp Fresh Jalapenos
1/2 C. Yellow or White Onion (minced)
1/2 – 3/4 tsp. Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp. Cumin
1/4 tsp. Sugar

Place in a food processor or blender. Process for a few seconds, making sure not to puree. Place in container, cover and chill. Best when chilled for a several of hours.

Serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips.

Wait, There's More...


Here's a recipe that comes pretty darn close to Chili's Skillet Queso.


For recipe instructions on how to make this Queso, click Here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!