Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ultimate Christmas~ Twisted Orchid


I always have my eyes out for great high quality purses. Being a woman with an eye for great style, unique products, love of fashion, and great deals, Twisted Orchid definitely caught my eye with their gorgeous line of unbelievable and one of a kind purses. 




Twisted Orchid is known for their upscale luxurious and versatile handbags "Mad By Design".
  Mad By Design has grown to include over 700 unique high quality purses.
Mad By Design features a large and stylish selection of  Handbags, Totes, Clutches, Vegan Leather, and Accessories. Mad by Design products include eco-friendly bamboo, hand woven taffeta silks, mother of pearl, and animal friendly leather. 
With all these gorgeous handbags, totes, clutches, and accessories it is definitely hard to narrow it down to just one purse for my wish list. The
Large Tote is one that caught my eye as being stylish, offers the size needed to hold my daily necessities, and says functional all over it.


Mad By Design's Large Tote is an animal friendly leather tote. It is stylish, roomy, and versatile. I like the multiple strap options. The size is 17”x14”x5”, which allows a lot of room for all your important daily products.
This gorgeous tote comes in gray and black. It retails for $72.00 and can be purchased at Twisted Orchid.
For more information or other great gift ideas, visit http://www.twistedorchid.com

Stay connected with Twisted Orchid.

*Disclaimer:I was provided with the feature item(s) at no cost by the manufacturer or its PR agency in order to test the product(s) and form my own personal opinions. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and may differ from others. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.


Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. I love these bags... sent the link to my daugher. Thanks!
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These purses were gorgeous!

    My name is Gabrielle and I'm a new follower. I came across your blog on Follow Me Back Tuesdays Blog Hop. I would love if you followed me bac! Check out my savings blog! http://www.schmoobleesaves.com

    Thanks, look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww no giveaway of em! darn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All shopping bags are very beautiful.
    http://www.irabwah.com/gifts

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!