Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ultimate Christmas~ Eden Home


Give the gift of organic luxury this holiday season with Eden Home
 Eden Home strives to offer healthy choice natural organic products, this includes organic clothes for Adults & Babies, Natural Bath, Organic Cookware, All Natural Hair Products, and Organic Toys. At Eden Home you will find top of the line natural organic products that are not only pure, but beautiful.
With the holidays coming up, I could help but be interested in Eden Home's Organic Toys.
Just look at the adorable Wooden Toy Cooking Set.
This wooden toy set comes from the Plan Toys Wooden Toys Company. They are designed from a combination of metal and Organic Rubberwood with only E-Zero Non-Formaldehyde Glue and Water-Based Dyes.  The Wooden Toy Cooking Set includes a frying pan, spatula, a pot with lid, serving spoon, and saucepan. I like how this toy set would encourage my son to role play, be creative, and allows him to use product that are similar to one s that I use in the kitchen. I like how realistic they look, the great design, style of pans & utensils, and how inviting all the products are. The best party they are all natural .
Recommended for children ages 3+.  
This great set retails for $20.00
For more information or to find great organic holiday gifts, visit http://www.edenhome.com

Stay connected with Eden Home
  

Disclaimer: I received this product at no cost to post a review of my honest opinions of the product. All opinions stated in this review are my own and I was not compensated in anyway for a positive review cmp.ly/2/z2roma

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!