Saturday, July 31, 2010

Spotlight Saturday: A Hop With A Twist

It's Spotlight Saturday Hosted By

Between the Lines, Survey Junkie, and Kindred Spirit Mommy.



Photobucket

Spotlight Saturday is a new blog hop with a twist!

Every week swing by to link up your blog and one you want to spotlight! 

Did you find a new blog you liked this week?  Is there one you visit on a daily basis? Simply link up your Spotlighted blog right under yours. 

Each week 3 favorite blogs will be spotlighted in spots 4, 5, and 6. Click on one of the hosting blogs to link up and find out more!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen,
    I added you for my Spotlight for next 8/7. Which I think is like #5 . Hope your having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!