Sunday, July 18, 2010

Best Place To Find Custom T-Shirts

With a family full of boys, teenagers and men, I am always constantly shopping for new tshirts. There are only so many stores you can shop before becoming tired of seeing the same design on every shirt. That’s when I had the idea to search online for custom tshirts. Before selecting a custom tshirt for my husband, I decided to test out the custom tshirt designer using my husband’s and my favorite inside joke:

custom-tshirt 

If you are pressed for time and would prefer to purchase a pre-made design, you will find an enormous selection of sports tshirts. I was amazed at the endless selection of team apparel, sports apparel and memorabilia. I didn’t think it was possible for one store to have so many great sports t-shirts, but this does. With everything from basketball, to fishing, to hunting, surfing, football, soccer, tennis, baseball, racing, wrestling and more, this store has the perfect shirt to make the perfect gift. Even though, I was shopping for my husband, I couldn’t help but notice this bass fishing shirt – perfect for my dad or any man who enjoys fishing:

bass-t-shirt

If you’re still looking for that perfect t-shirt, why not check out t-shirt ideas from such blogs as Death by T-Shirt? I am beyond impressed with the selection of cheap t-shirts and ability to customize almost everything. I’m off to do more shopping. With so many options, Jennifer Sigwhat would you decide on?

Brought to your by your friends at Cafepress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!