Monday, June 7, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday – 6/8

Follow Me Back Tuesday 

Follow Me Back Tuesday is another day of the week that you can gain more followers and find other great blogs to follow on a weekly basis.

Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and Boobies, Babies & A Blog...

It's a great way to start off your week and get more BF's !!
Follow Me Back Tuesday

 
How it Works
 

1. Follow all 4 hostesses above, then as many other blogs as you would like (Be Sure To Comment So We Know Who/Where To Follow Back).

2. Add your blog to the list (only have to add once ). *NOT YOUR BLOG HOP


3. Grab our button and the link code to post on your blog.

4. After you follow a new blog make sure you leave them a comment letting them know that you are now a follower so that they can follow you back, and please follow others back if they leave you a comment that they follow you.

5. We would love for you to help spread the word by creating a Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Post. It will certainly help spread the word faster, which will lead to more blog followers!

 ***Please link directly to your Follow Me Back Tuesday Post. Links that lead directly to your personal blog hop will not be accepted and will be deleted.***

The code will be available every Tuesday at 12:00 a.m (EST) on all 4 hostesses blogs.
This linky list is now closed. A total of 216 links were entered. Links are temporarily unavailable.

22 comments:

  1. Hey Jen..I'm now following you on gfc as well as twitter.

    Please visit my blog at http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    Thanks and I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this. I had to move my blog today and have a new link. Most things got moved over but blogger deleted almost all my comments on current giveaways. :(
    http://www.bassgiraffe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I'm already a GFC follower. Thanks for hosting! Come visit us at www.couponsaregreat.net!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a new follower! thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already a follower, but I'm linking up with Follow Me Back Tuesday. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen!! Have a lovely Tuesday....already following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Stopping by from Tuesday Tag-Along and am now a follower. Going to definitely check out your giveaways. Looks like you've got lots posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm your newest follower.☺ thanks for coming up with FMBT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Malaysia! Thanks for this great meme! I'm joining in for the 1st time and is your latest follower now! :D
    I'm a full-time mummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower- thanks for feeding my blog hop addiction on a Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm a new follower! =) cool lingerie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was already a follower of your blog. Thanks for hosting!

    http://thelifeofrylieandbrycetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'm a new follower :)
    Have a great day!!

    Kelly

    krm0507.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, First time I'm here. Nice to meet you. I'm your latest follower. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!