Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday's Tasty Treats - Cheddar Chicken

Growing up, my mother tried to teach me to cook, but I insisted I could live off of Ramen Noodles forever. If my family would let me, I would probably cook them every night. My husband would wither away if all I cooked was Ramen Noodles. I am not creative in the kitchen and I prefer to cook meals that are quick and easy. One of those quick meals is a simple, yet scrumptious coated chicken.


Ingredients
  • 1 cup crushed Special K / Cornflakes cereal
  • 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preparation

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Add cornflakes to a large ziplock bag and crush until flakes.
3. Mix cornflakes, parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese.
4. Dip the chicken breasts in melted butter, then roll in the cornflake crumb mixture.
5. Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 - 40 minutes, until juices run clear.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Looks and sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe sounds delicious! I think all of my family would enjoy it. The easy directions would be great for my kids to follow or help with.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!