Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free U by Kotex Sample plus Funny Campaign Video!

Click here to receive your free U Tampons by Kotex.

I saw this commercial for the first time the other night. It is the funniest commercial I have seen in a long time. Its so funny because her sarcasm is right on. Who really dances on the beach because they got their period? Most women avoid white pants, not parade around in white spandex. And the person behind this slogan, Have a Happy Period, is obviously not a woman! If you haven't seen this video, take a look. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!