Monday, March 22, 2010

Digiorno Champions House Party - Pizza Review

I discovered House Party several months ago. Since that time, I have made several posts regarding the latest House Party Updates. I was recently invited to host my first House Party which was the Digiorno Champions House Party.

I was overwhelmed with excitement! House Party provided me with a party pack which contained six FREE coupons to purchase Digiorno's new Pizza & Breadsticks, a Digiorno apron, pizza cutter, a refrigerator magnet clip, Digiorno bead necklaces and valuable $4.00 off coupons for my guests.

PEPERONI PIZZA
The best part about Digiorno's Pizza & Breadsticks is the fact that everything is included in the same box: pizza, breadsticks and marinara sauce! Talk about convenient!

The breadsticks come in two varieties: Garlic Herb and Cheesy.

digiorno breadsticksBoth choices were excellent! I am a cheese lover, so I preferred the Cheesy Breadsticks. As you can see, Digiorno is very generous with their cheese!

reblog this postDigiorno's Pizza & Breadstick packs are available in three different topping varieties: pepperoni, supreme and five cheese. The Supreme contains Garlic and Herb breadsticks, while the other two varieties come with the cheese breadsticks.

party pack from Digiorno
Personally, my favorite pizza topping is hamburger and jalapeno. Since Digiorno doesn't offer this topping choice, I added my own jalapenos to the pepperoni pizza. Oh, and since I am such a cheese lover, I added additional cheddar cheese. Yum!

my son enjoying his pizzaI don't like a lot of sauce on my pizza. I'm not a big sauce fan at all. Digiorno's pizza contained the perfect amount. As you can see, I'm not the only one who enjoyed their Pizza and breadsticks!

additional toppingsSince I'm not a big fan of sauce, I didn't care for the marinara sauce. Everyone else at the party said it was excellent. In fact, my little guy devoured an entire packet.


Digiorno Champions House PartyOverall, we had a great party. Everyone enjoyed Digiorno's pizza and breadsticks very much. This is such an inexpensive and easy meal. I know my guests and I will be buying it again. We purchased our Pizza/Breadsticks from Wal*Mart. The next time you are shopping, be sure to pick up a box to try for yourself!

Disclaimer: I received coupons from Houseparty.com to purchase the pizza/breadstick packs in exchange for my review. The opinions & thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review. A big thank you to House Party and Digiorno for sponsoring this incredible party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!