Saturday, February 13, 2010

What Will I Ever Do?!

You may remember my Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow teaser. Well here it is, 2am and I just finished applying my eyeshadow and taking pictures to share with my review. I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out why I didn't have the option to upload my pictures. Did I mention we just got a new puppy? *Sigh* It seems like clothes and babies are not the only thing Max likes to chew on. My USB cord is history. I am nothing without my USB cord! Errr! I will do my best to find a new one tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Congrats on the newest addition :-) Dogs are awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now a follower of yours :-) I'm going to follow you on Twitter too.

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    Jen from Blonde Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition!

    I'm following you from Friday Follow!
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me! I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of dog did you get?? Luckily my Chihuahua is not a chewer! If only he would stop having occasional "accidents" in the house..we would be set!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!