Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quads

Image Maybelline Eye Shadow QuadsI just got back from the store but while I was there I noticed Maybelline's Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quads. I have one already and I love it. I purchased the color palette shown in this picture. I can't wait to try it. The colors are a bit bold but they are so beautiful, I just couldn't resist. Don't forget to check back this for my full review!

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!