Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion

image vaseline lotionI purchased this lotion as we entered the winter season. I normally don't apply lotion on a daily basis but the winter months make my skin very dry and lotion is a must. What first caught my eye was the bottle design. It is very simple and easy to understand. There is nothing I dislike more than having to read a bottle several times to find information about it. Everything is clearly labeled. I chose Aloe Cool & Fresh because of the scent. It is very light and fresh, as stated in the description. It actually smells like a fresh cut cucumber, which is a scent I enjoy. This lotion helped my dry skin when used liberally. There is no greasy feeling that I've gotten in the past with other products.

Cost: $10.24

What Size is it?: 24.5 oz

How to use: Apply daily as necessary

Where To Buy?: Wal*Mart, Target, Drugstores, Supermarkets, online

What did you like about this product?: I love that it comes in a convenient pump bottle. It's very easy to use and best of all, it's mess-free.

Is there anything you didn't like?: I have extremely dry skin and the lotion is thin. I would probably benefit from something with a thicker texture.

Would You Recommend: Yes, I would. Vaseline has always been a trusted name in my home. This is just one of their great products.

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!