Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Campbell's Chicken with Rice Soup

image campbells chicken and rice soupAs a mother of a twenty-month old I can honestly say I don't know what I would do without Campbell's Chicken with Rice Soup. Like many children, my son is a picky eater. I can't tell you the number of times he has turned up his nose at lunch/ dinner time. When that does happen, I know I can rely on his chicken with rice soup. This soups is tied with corn on the cob for first place on his favorite foods list.

My son actually just finished his chicken & rice soup for dinner tonight, which is what made me think of this review. I like to serve it with Goldfish Saltine Crackers. He just loves to dip the crackers in the broth which is fun to watch. And yes, this tastes identical to Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup, just with rice instead of noodles.

What did you like about this product?: Besides the fact that my son loves it, I like the fact that the lid can be easily pulled off without needing a can opener. I like that it is cheap, nutritional and satisfying.

Is there anything you didn't like?:
I do think it is high in sodium, but Campbell's does offer a Healthy Request version which has about 410mg of sodium.

Is it healthy?:
Calories 70, Total Fat 1.5, Sodium 820mg

Would You Recommend: Now that's a silly question. Of course I would!

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!