Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tag, You're It - Tuesday

Incase you missed last week...
Lily from Adventures of a Military Family of 8 has started a fun new game and way to meet new bloggers called "Tag, You're It"!

Every Tuesday she will post a new blank spreadsheet. You open the spreadsheet and add your name and blog Information, Twitter Name, Facebook, Networked blog. You can chose to add as little or as much as you would like.

Everyone's information is visible so you have the opportunity to visit and follow other amazing blogs and other bloggers will be able to follow you!

I went ahead and Tagged everyone on the list ;)

Ready to Play?
Here is the Spreadsheet

Help show your support by adding the "Tag" Button to your blog!
The more people that know about Tag Tuesday,
the more people that will Tag you ;)


5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and I LOVE the pinks and purples ;)

    YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

    I can see your google friend connect now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    Tag Your It! I am now a follower. I love your blog and I am so glad I found it with Tag Your It...Tuesday. Thank you Lily
    You can find my blog @ www.forgirlsanddolls.com
    Looking forward to reading your posts
    LizAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesdat Tag- your it!! I am a follower!
    www.justtryingtosavemoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It's my turn to part of the wonderful movement! Tag, you're it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!