Thursday, February 11, 2010

Revlon Slant- Tip Compact Tweezers

image revlon slant tip tweezersI have been plucking my eyebrows since I was 13 and during that time I have tried dozens of tweezers. Revlon's Slant-Tip Compact Tweezers are by far the best I have ever used. They are easy to grasp and they will remove any type of hair, thick or thin. They last a forever, unlike others that need to be constanlty repaced. The only reason I ever replace mine is because my husband takes them to use them and I never see them again. I have seen tweezers priced at over $20.00. Anyone who is paying that much has obliviously never tried these. You have to be careful not to mistake these for Revlon's Slant Tip Tweezers. I have those as well and they slide right off of the hair, unless it is very thick, so make sure to get the "compact". The slant is smaller which makes it easier to grasp hair and you won't end up accidentally plucking off half of your brow.

Cost: $6.99 (6) Amazon, otherwise under $3.00
Where To Buy?: Online, Mass Retailers
What did you like about this product?:Very Precise
Is there anything you didn't like?: no
Would You Recommend: Absolutely

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!