Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pre-Brush Whitening Rinse by Equate (Walmart)

image white teethI intentionally set out to buy regular mouthwash. Once I found myself in the oral care isle, my eyes were drawn to all of the whitening products. Whitening products can be very expensive, especially when it's not a necessity. I was most interested in Listerine Whitening Rinse, Colgate Whitening Rinse and Equate Whitening Rinse. Equate (WalMart) sold around $8.00 cheaper then the others. Being part of a family with only one person working made this a no-brainer for me. Without hesitation, I tossed the Equate Whitening Rinse in my basket.

Cost: Around $4.00

What Size is it?: 32oz

How to use: Rinse for 60 seconds before brushing.

Where To Buy?: Wal*Mart (not sold online)

What did you like about this product?: I like the fact that the ingredients are identical to the competitors. It gives my mouth a fresh clean feeling. The whitening effects are not immediate but I definitely notice them whiter after several weeks of use. And best of all, it is very affordable.

Is there anything you didn't like?: No, it is everything I expected.

Would You Recommend: Yes, I would. Especially considering Wal*Mart guarantees your satisfaction or they will issue a full refund.

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!