Sunday, February 7, 2010

Olay Regenerist Eye Make-Up Remover + Anti-Wrinkle Treatment

Image Oil of Olay Best Eye Makeup Remover
This is the first product I have tried from Olay and I am very pleased. Shamefully, I admit I wash my face with bar soap. This product came free with a tinted facial moisturizer. I didn't need either, but I'm a sucker for BOGO's. So anyway, I followed the instructions which advise you to dispense product onto a washcloth or cotton ball and massage over eyes, face, and neck. I was shocked at how easily my waterproof mascara came off. All of the makeup stayed on the washcloth instead of smearing all over my fingers and face like it normally does with soap. The directions say you should wipe off for maximum hydration or rinse off for a light clean feel. I tried both and I can't imagine just wiping it off without washing. My skin felt very oily, so this may be the best option for those with dry skin.

Cost: $8.99
What Size is it?: 1.7oz
Where To Buy?: Ulta, Major Retail Stores, online
What did you like about this product?: It removes makeup without all the mess.
Is there anything you didn't like?: Greasy if not thoroughly rinsed off, unsure of the anti-wrinkle benefits
Would You Recommend: Yes

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!