Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gerber Breast Therapy Moisturizing Balm

image Gerber brest therapy gently moisturizing balmGerber's Breast Therapy Gentle Moisturizing Balm is the best! When I first began to breast feed, my nipples became so sore and cracked. They were so bad, they actually bled. When that happened, I immediately went to the store to find a product to help. There were a couple of different products but I chose this because Gerber has always been a product moms can trust. I applied the balm after each feeding and the next day, my nipples felt moisturized and back to normal.

Cost: $6.00 & Under
What Size is it?: .6oz
How to use: Apply between each feeding as needed.
Where To Buy?: Babies R Us, Toys R Us, Mass Retailers
What did you like about this product?: I love the fact that it comes in a tube making it easier to apply. This product also serves a dual-purpose as a chap stick(the best you will ever try). I am confident with the ingredients, knowing they are safe for baby.
Is there anything you didn't like?: No
Would You Recommend: Yes

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!