Monday, February 1, 2010

Get Paid To Take Quick Surveys

Normally, I hate taking surveys for cash. Most surveys I have come across require participation or some sort of obligation. It's never been worth the time or frustration. That is, until I discovered Daily Makeover Beauty Board. I've taken several surveys and made $30.00 so far. It's very simple and quick. There is no gimmick or obligation. When you sign up, they automatically start your account off with $5.00. You can choose to be emailed with new surveys and there is a small percentage you may not qualify. There have been several I'm not qualified for but I always get updates with surveys for which I do qualify. If you would like to sign up, please click on the photo or this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!