Monday, February 1, 2010

Lane Bryant Right Fit Jeans

Do your jeans fit in your waist but are too small or large on your thighs or butt? Do they fit great all except a huge gap in the back? Do your jeans fit perfect on your waist but are too baggy everywhere else? Are you tired of finding low rise jeans everywhere that just seem to hug all of the wrong places, in turn giving you that unflattering, dreaded muffin-top? Are you a plus size woman? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you must be missing out on Lane Bryant's Right Size Fit Collection!
image lane bryant jeans and logoRight Fit jeans just might be the answer to your problem. These jeans are cut according to three different combination's of waist and hip measurements then color-coded. Yellow indicates a straight fit for women with little difference between waist and hip measurements. Red is for slightly curvy women, whose hips are somewhat wider than their waists. And blue is for distinctly curvy women with relatively small waists but full hips.

Pre-pregnancy, I was a size 12 and could fit into almost any pair of jeans as long as I could find them in tall length. Post-baby, everything was a lot different. I was a size 18 and new to the plus size world. I had the hardest time finding clothes that fit without elastic or gigantic flowers or some other design suffocating me. The only plus size store I heard of at that time was Lane Bryant, so I deceived to stop in and find some jeans. The sales associate volunteered to measure me and gave me several right fit jeans to try on. I tried every single pair on and none of them fit. I asked the sales associate for a larger size and she told me that the jeans are supposed to be tight and I should buy a pair of spanx to help hide my rolls. At this point, I was hot from being fat and trying on so many pair of jeans under a human size heat lamp, and uncomfortable by her suggestion, so I just left.

It's been a year later and I'm now up to a size 20/22. I can't find any jeans that fit so I decided to give Lane Bryant another chance. I asked the sales associate to measure me and she advised me they do not measure but offered to help. She sized me up and suggested I try on the right fit red collection in a 3. hahaha, Those didn't work...at all. I couldn't get them past my thighs. So I tried a 4, and nope, those weren't working either. Several hours later I found my perfect fit. My butt looks amazing! I looked 3 sizes smaller. No muffin-top here! I was shocked and relived. My size? Right Fit Yellow-6T. I thanked the associate for the compliments of suggesting a 3, when I was actually a 6. My jeans look fantastic! They fit perfectly. Unbelievable. Now, I feel like an attractive plus size women, unafraid to show of my curves!

So, if you are a plus size woman looking for a pair of fantastic jeans (pants also available in right fit collection), I suggest you try out Right Fit from Lane Bryant. It can be frustrating getting to the actual right fit, but once you do it will be well worth it.

SALE!!! All right fit denim is on sale for $29.00 at Lane Bryant. Plus, all orders of $75 or more ship for free. Click on the picture to begin shopping. Click Here to find your right fit!

Tip: Check out Lane Bryant Outlets for a cheaper price. Ebay is also a great place to look. Many times you will find new jeans or others that look new for a fraction of the price you would normally pay.


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!