Ladies, have I got a game for you! I was recently introduced to the company, StoryClub Games and the popular Girls' Night Edition game. Now, if you’re anything like me, your schedule is completely filled. What with work, and kids and a husband, chores, errands, meetings, appointments, birthday parties, holiday parties, planning, scheduling, re-scheduling, school events, work events, and the list goes on, you can barely find the time to relax for more than a minute. And that’s exactly why you need the Girls' Night Edition game!
StoryClub allows you to escape the stress of everyday life. Put down your planner, leave the chores up to the man of the house and get ready to laugh and enjoy your night in (or night out) with the girls. After all, you deserve it!
- 1 Storybook to write 12 six-chapter stories
- 1 Bookmark and 1 Pencil
- 40 Story Starter cards
- 40 People cards
- 40 Places cards
- 40 Things cards
- Countless story options
I can’t remember the last time my girlfriends and I got together. StoryClub brought us together for a night full of fun and laughter. The game was easy to play and we all had our fair share of giggles as we came up with our own stories. You’ll begin with Starter cards which pair with People, Places and Things cards. Here are a few examples:
Get ready to laugh ‘til you cry! StoryClub was just what we all needed to reconnect and forget about potty training, terrible two’s, lack of sleep, chores, housework, deadlines, kids, husbands, and even ex-husbands. StoryClub allowed us to escape reality for a few hours. Finally, we were able to enjoy each others company, a few glasses of wine and just have fun.
Girls' Night Edition is available online for $30.00 at storyclubgames.com.
StoryClub Games has generously offered the Girls’ Night Edition Game to one lucky Ultimate Christmas participant!
How To Enter:
Visit StoryClub Games and tell me something you learned or like, that was not mentioned in this review. This entry is mandatory & must be completed for bonus entries to count.
How To Earn Additional Entries:
Bonus entries are optional. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry completed. Email must be included in comment or easily available through your blogger profile. If I am unable to locate your email address, a new winner will be drawn. Good Luck!
- Follow Marcie of StoryClub Games on Twitter.
- Like Girls’ Night StoryClub on Facebook.
- Comment on Girls’ Night StoryClub FB wall that you entered Ultimate Christmas giveaway at Review Retreat.
- Follow Review Retreat on Twitter, Facebook GFC and/or email.( +1 ea. )
- Blog about this giveaway - with a link to this giveaway AND StoryClub Games. Include link to your post. +6
- Grab my button ( don't forget to grab the new button if you have an old one) and let me know where it's at. +2
- Snag the Ultimate Christmas Button and tell me where it’s located. +2
- Tweet the following (up to 3x daily, include tweet link and space tweets AT LEAST one hour apart. ) +1 each tweet
Ready For A Fun Night With The Girls? #Win the StoryClub Girl's Night Out #Giveaway @Jennifer_Marek @Marcie_Jacobs http://bit.ly/aZLN09
Contest Ends Thursday October 28th at 11:59 pm est.
Disclaimer: I was provided with the feature item(s) at no cost by the manufacturer or its PR agency in order to test the product(s) and form my own personal opinions. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and may differ from others. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review or host a giveaway.