Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun and Spooky Halloween Appetizers

Halloween will be here in less than two weeks from now. Here are some wickedly delicious treats, dips and drinks to start your Halloween party off right! Simply click on the name to view the recipe. I can’t wait to try the Ghostly pizza this year – it’s adorable and looks absolutely delicious!

Ghostly Pizza

ghostly-pizza-l

 

Olive Spiders
olive-spiders-1875790-l

 

Blood-Bath Punch
blood-punch-ay-1875448-l

 

Cauldron Full of Devilish Dip
devilish-dip-ay-1875795-l  

 

Bat Bites
bat-bites

Recipes and photos are courtesy of All You.
For more fun and creative Halloween recipes, please visit All You.

1 comment:

  1. HI there! Following you over from Twitter Hop. I am now following you.

    By the way, I am loving the looks of that dip!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!