Sunday, October 3, 2010

Do You Make Smart Online Shopping Choices?

deal-dud-consumer-logoHow many times have you purchased something only to realize that it doesn’t do what it was designed  to do? Have you ever invested in a weight loss program or dating site only to discover that the “results aren’t typical” for anyone?

As a stay at home mom, most of my purchases are made online. And yes, I have purchase my fair share of “duds.” I recently came across Consumer Rankings- a website designed to provide you with accurate product/company comparisons and reviews.

Consumer-Rankings.com has been very helpful in helping me make a decision on choosing a website creator. I have heard of Wix before and have been curious about what they had to offer. I found the Wix website creator review to be very informative. It outlines everything from pricing, features, ease of use, customer service, example sites made and more. Unfortunately, it seems as Wix has a limited help center. For advanced users, this probably wouldn’t be an issue. But for beginners like me, I need all of the help I can get. It’s nice to see an honest review, outlining both the good and the bad.

wix-review-summary

Another popular category I found to be very helpful was the reviews of the top dating websites. I’m very happily married, but my father, now that’s another story. He has been single for several years now. Over the years I have watched him fall in and out of love. He’s tried a few online dating sites, all claiming to be the best dating site, but if that were true, wouldn’t he be in a committed relationship?

Experience has shown the sites he has used were not the best. Consumer Ratings explains the differences in the dating sites, including everything from the number of members, membership price, membership base, matching algorithms, niche dating categories and more. My father was overjoyed when he had the opportunity to read reviews on the best online dating sites.

Whether you are looking for easy to use website creator, a new webhost or a new relationship, you can shop smarter by visiting Consumer Rankings and knowing which is really the best for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!