Saturday, October 9, 2010

Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System Review

Clarisonic-Opal-Sonic-Infusion-System

Opal Sonic Infusion System 

By now, most women are familiar with Clarisonic and the infamous Sonic Cleansing System. One of their newest editions includes the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System.

The Opal Sonic Infusion System is a small anti-aging device that combines sonic infusion technology with Anti-Aging Sea Serum to reverse the signs of aging and noticeably reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.

Benefits Backed By Clinical Research

- Visibly improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces eye puffiness and dark circles
- Immediately hydrates, leaving eye area feeling refreshed and energized
- Eye area looks younger and smoother
- Brighter appearance of eye area
- Skin is firmer with a noticeable improvement in elasticity
- Benefits improve with continued use Clarisonic-Opal-Sonic-Infusion-System

How To Use

There are a few simple steps that need to be followed prior to using the Opal. You can find out more about that here, but I promise they are fast and simple. Once you’re Opal is ready to use, you simply apply a small drop of Anti-Aging Sea Serum to the applicator tip and apply to crow’s feet using a small, overlapping circular motion.

My Experience With The Opal Sonic Infusion

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Opal! I was impressed from the moment I laid eyes on it. The Opal has a small and slim design which is great for carrying along in your purse or luggage. Another great benefit to the slim design is the fact that you can leave it on your counter without worrying about it taking up too much space.

The majority of my time working is done in the evenings through early morning. On average, I get just 3 hours of sleep each night and my eyes show it. I have been using the Opal for several weeks now. I have noticed is less puffiness and lighter, brighter eyes. The dark circles around my eyes have lightened. I no longer look tired all of the time. Instead, I look refreshed and youthful. The Opal is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.

The Opal Sonic Infusion System I received came with two Anti-Aging Serum Dispenser Caps. Each cap should last 90 days when used for one minute, twice a day. It’s possible I used too much (or my husband was sneaking a few uses in) but one cap lasted me just 30 days. This system works great and provides real results, but it will cost you. The cost of the Opal is $245.00. This cost includes:

- Opal Sonic Infuser 
- 3 Anti–Aging Sea Serum Dispenser Caps
- Extra applicator tip
- Universal Charger
- Travel Bag (Limited-Time Offer)

This is my first Clarisonic product to try and I and I can tell you now, it won’t be the last. I am so relieved and overjoyed to have finally found a anti-aging product that actually does what it claims to do! Sure, the Opal Sonic is undoubtedly a splurge, but you’re going to spend hundreds a year on wrinkle creams, firming creams, anti-aging serums and visits to the dermatologist. Stop wasting your money on products that don’t work and give the Opal Sonic a try – you won’t be disappointed!

Stay Connected to Clarisonic:

http://shacy.webs.com/Xmas_Icon_01.png

Disclaimer: I was provided with the feature item(s) at no cost by the manufacturer or its PR agency in order to test the product(s) and form my own personal opinions. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and may differ from others. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.

3 comments:

  1. I've bookmarked this to perhaps put on my Christmas list. At $245 plus $100 for refill tips its a little pricey but if it works its worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes..turning 50 in a few weeks and my skin looking dull...aged...not so great considering I have a MUCH younger husband and could sure use some miracle skincare! does it REALLY make a HUGE difference? I agree with Chistigpa...kinda' pricey but worth every penny if it works!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!