Here’s a stocking stuffer idea great for everyone in the family!
The Vapur Bottle is a collapsible water bottle that stands on it’s own when filled and folds flat when empty. Vapur water bottles are environmentally friendly, durable water bottles that offer both convenience and portability!
My Favorite Vapur Features:
- Kid friendly - easy for little fingers to grip and hold without spilling
- Made in the USA
- FDA-approved / Made with BPA-free polymer
- Easy to Clean - Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Great size - holds 16 oz (473ml) of liquid
- Eco-Friendly - more environmentally friendly than disposable plastic water bottles
- Long lasting- inner layer prevents odor and stains
- Versatile- use it an an icepack to aid injuries or keep food cold in a cooler or lunch pack
- Convenient - includes a sports cap rather than the traditional twist caps (replacement spouts (4) are available on the Vapur site for just $2.95)
- Smart – ships flat, which takes up 90% less space than traditional bottles
- Designed to go everywhere - stands up when filled and rolls, folds or flattens when empty
- Anti-Theft Prevention – includes a writable text area for personalization
- Bonus Feature - comes with a built-in carabiner- great for attaching to your bags, belt loops, bicycle, etc.
- Cool - available in the following six fun colors: blue, green, pink, smoke, purple, orange
Another feature I love (and you will too) is the fact that Vapur bottles are leak proof! I’ve purposely tried squeezing and throwing my bottle and it seems impossible – it just won’t leak! And it seems obvious that kids love Vapur bottles. I’m not sure if it’s the bright colors or the cool flexible design, but my 2-year old loves my Vapur. The funny thing is – my son doesn’t like water, but when I fill my Vapur with water, he just can’t seem to drink enough of it.
Vapur water bottles are perfect for any occasion and are great for both adults and kids! I absolutely love how flexible and durable these bottles are. If you choose to roll your Vapur bottle, it fits perfectly in even the snuggest pocket. Of course, when it’s empty, it’s flat – so you can just as easily store your bottle in your purse, diaper bag, gym bag, lunch box.
Vapur is the coolest product I’ve ever seen! I don’t have any complaints and certainly nothing negative to mention. However, I am confused as to why Vapur only sells their bottles individually. If you have a Vapur bottle, than you already know – one is never enough! Everyone in the family wants to use it and if you’re like me, you might just want to coordinate your bottle with your mood that day. It makes sense to me to offer a family pack as well. Perhaps a family pack will be available in the future, but for now, Vapur bottles may be purchased individually at the Vapur online store for $8.95.
Disclaimer: I was provided with the feature item(s) at no cost by the manufacturer or its PR agency in order to test the product(s) and form my own personal opinions. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and may differ from others. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.