Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fit For Fall Winners (Fifth Set)

small-fit-for-fallCongratulations to the following winners from our Fit for Fall event!

  • Sorbee: #79 Shelley
  • Beachbody's Body Gospel #541 felecia
  • Queen of Trees Herbal:#240 jensays (whatwouldjendo)
  • Tazzini: #532 kathy pease, #36 cloud10277, #128 Linda Kish
  • It Works! Body Applicator: #23 Terra H
  • Yoga-Clothing: #476 Deanna G

    The winners will be notified by email shortly. Thanks for entering!

    Fit For Fall Giveaways Ending Today

    Ending Tomorrow

  • 2 comments:

    1. hi, i just saw my name on this list but never received an email.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yeah, I didn't get an email either.

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!