Isotonix B-Complex is an isotonic-capable combination of the essential B vitamins which contain magnesium and potassium. Together, they which work synergistically to promote a myriad of health benefits.
Isotonix B-Complex works to promote healthy red blood cell formation, increase energy, promote normal cognitive performance, promote cardiovascular health, help maintain healthy levels of serotonin, decrease stress and improve mood. B vitamins are essential for proper functioning of the nervous system, bone marrow and intestinal tract.
Primary Benefits Of Isotonix Advanced B-Complex:
- Increases energy
- Promotes normal red blood cell formation
- Deficiencies in folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 or biotin may result in feelings of fatigue
- Helps decrease stress and improve mood
- Helps maintain healthy levels of serotonin
- Involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Promotes normal cognitive performance
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid facilitate steps required for cell division
- Vitamin B6 is essential for amino acid metabolism
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, and biotin participate in different aspects of energy production
Health experts estimate that one in five adults is deficient in one of the B-vitamins and I have no doubt I am one of them. I find myself struggling to make it through the day. I am constantly tired and sluggish. I began taking Isotonix Advanced B Complex, and within just a matter of days I was feeling more energized, alert and motivated.
The instructions are easy to follow – simply pour 1 level bottle capful of powder into the overcap, add water to the line on the overcap and you are ready to drink. The taste is refreshing with a subtle lemon-lime flavor. The powder easily dissolves and I have experienced no negative side effects.
PURCHASE INFORMATION: Isotonix Vitamin B Complex may be purchased online.
Disclaimer: I received the Isotonix Vitamin B Complex in exchange for my honest review. I received no other compensation for my review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.