Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. There are five types of psoriasis, with the most common form being plaque psoriasis. If you live with psoriasis, you are undoubtedly familiar with the symptoms which include red, raised patches or lesions. Psoriasis effects millions of children and adults each year. Nearly 60% of those living with this chronic condition reported this disease to be interfere with their everyday life.
August is Psoriasis Awareness Month and I am excited to introduce Fit In Your Skin. In this program, Fitness and nutrition expert, will help you take control of your life through useful tips on fitness, nutrition, and stress management. Through the program, Jackie, Los Angeles dermatologist, Dr. Yamauchi and four people living with psoriasis will help you discover the benefits of adopting a healthier lifestyle. Fit In Your Skin provides a 30 minute low to moderate intensity workout designed with psoriasis sufferers in mind. The program is easy to follow and beneficial to anyone trying to lead a healthier lifestyle.
One lucky reader will will the Fit In Your Skin DVD.
How To Enter (required):
Visit Fit in your Skin and tell me something you learned.
Extra Entries (optional):
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this article (blog must have 25+ followers) +3
- Add the Fit For Fall button (located on the right sidebar) to your sidebar and tell me where to find it.
- Follow Review Retreat publicly via Google Friend Connect.
- Enter Simply Stacie’s Fit in your Skin Giveaway.
- Enter Little Yaya's Fit in your Skin Giveaway.
- Follow @Jennifer_Marek on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my free newsletter (remember to confirm).
- Add this giveaway to a linky & comment with linky url. +1 each linky
- Tweet the following (1x daily, include tweet link)
Help Treat #psoriasis with the Fit In Your Skin DVD #Giveaway @Jennifer_Marek http://bit.ly/9us5mO
Giveaway begins on August 19, 2010 and ends on September 1, 2010 at 11:59 cst. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Giveaway open to US only .
Email must be included in comment or easily available through your blogger profile. If I am unable to locate your email address, a new winner will be drawn. The winners will be selected out of all the entries from Simply Stacie, Review Retreat and Little Yayas. Good luck!
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review or host a giveaway.