With a toddler at home along with two shedding dogs, it’s easy for our floors to become covered in dirt, pet hair and of course, goldfish crumbs. My current vacuum cleaner just isn’t getting the job done. I have been looking for a new vacuum that not only works great, but gets the job done quickly and is within our budget. Eureka offered to send me their FilterAir Vacuum to put to the test.
Your home will smell fresh and clean with this bagless vacuum sealed with HEPA Filtration that captures 99.97% of dust and allergens. Power Paw features help reduce odors and allergens while the On/Off Brushroll Switch picks up dust and allergens from carpets and bare floors.
Features Whirlwind Cyclonic Technology to maintain suction power while you clean your floors. Also includes Antimicrobial Dust Cup and Bristles with On-Guard to protect brushroll bristles and dust cup from odors caused by bacteria.
I have been using the FilterAir vacuum for several weeks now and I love it! With my old vacuum, I spent hours vacuuming daily. The FilterAir gets the job done much quicker than other vacuums. There is no need to repeatedly vacuum the same area as it cleans perfectly the first time, every time.
We have tile in our kitchen, laminate in the bathrooms, hardwood in the living room and carpet in the bedrooms. The FilterAir does a outstanding job of cleaning all of our floor surfaces. Prior to the FilterAir, I found myself reaching for a different cleaning tool for each room. I love that this vacuum cleans offers versatility by cleaning virtually any floor surface.
Mom Approved Features
- Easy to Maneuver - It turns corners easily and is able to clean hard to reach areas such as corners, under chairs and beneath the coffee table.
- Bagless – Saves money on the need to replace bags and makes it easy to clean.
- Environmentally Friendly – No bags required
- Long 30 Ft Cord – I can easily vacuum an entire room or two without the need to access a new outlet.
- Versatility- This vacuum is very easy to switch from bare floors to carpet.
- Great for Allergy Sufferers – I love that the HEPA Filtration eliminates 99.97% of dust and allergens!
- Easy to Clean – The flip-bottom dust cup is so convenient and easy! With the press of a button, the bottom pops open, releasing all of the dirt directly into the trash can. This is one of my favorite features!
- Power Paw with Riser Visor – This is a wonderful feature for people with pets! This power brush removes pet hair and dander from chair backs, sofa’s, pet beds as well as comforters in an instant!
- Telescopic Wands, Crevice & Dusting Brush – Easy to clean tight corners and other hard to reach places.
- Long Lasting Filters – Filters will last from 6-12 months!
The FilterAir is a great vacuum! I love how much easier it is for me to maintain clean floors. With my FilterAir, I actually look forward to cleaning! The only downfall is the weight. At 19 pounds, it can be difficult to carry up and down the stairs everyday. Although it’s heavy, it is still easy to maneuver. Overall, I am very happy with Eureka’s Upright FilterAir Vacuum and would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great-working vacuum at an affordable price.
The Eureka FilterAir vacuum may be purchased exclusively at BestBuy or BestBuy online for $169.99
*Disclaimer: A sample product was provided to me in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review or host a giveaway.