Sunday, June 13, 2010

Simple Sunday Twitter Hop

Welcome to the first week of Simple Sunday Twitter Hop!

Photobucket

Hosted by Survey Junkie & Between the Lines …

The rules are simple! Just add your Twitter URL (Not your blog). Then, follow as many Awesome Twitterers as you like and follow those back who follow you. See, I told you it was simple! 

Grab a cup of coffee & join in every Sunday !!

I will see you there!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Where do I sign up?

    Paula @inkscrblr
    http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just click on the image or the Simple Sunday Twitter Hop link and you will be able to add your twitter id there. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!