Friday, June 18, 2010

Review: Stop Excessive Sweating With Certain Dri

Sweating is natural. It helps our bodies stay cool. But excessive sweating is more than just  embarrassing. It interferes with normal day-to-day activities and can restrict your wardrobe to certain garments.certain dri

Certain Dri is the leading dermatologist recommended product for controlling excessive  underarm perspiration. While other products claim to be “clinical strength”, Certain Dri contains the strongest available over the counter formulas, providing up to 72 hours of protection.

Certain Dri’s product line includes their original roll on anti-perspirant which contains 12% Aluminum Chloride, an A.M Underarm Refresher, a new solid anti-perspirant, containing 25% aluminum sesquichlorohydrate, and a variety of products in their new Certain Dri Feet Protection System.

I am no stranger to Certain Dri. I was diagnosed with hyperhidrosis in high school. I remember those being the worst years for me. I wore nothing but black – not because I wanted to but because I sweat so much black was the only color that came close to hiding my embarrassing condition. At that time, I would roll up toilet paper and tuck it in the fold of my underarm. As inconvenient as it was for me, I felt I had no option but to continuously change the toilet paper pads throughout the day.

I honestly wish I had knew about Certain Dri during that time.  Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant has a fresh clean linen scent and goes on clear. This product is different than traditional deodorants and anti-persirants because it is applied at bedtime rather than in the morning.  

hyperhidrosis - excessive sweatingI found what worked best for me was applying the anti-perspirant  immediately before I went to bed. It took about three days before I started noticing a difference. After those 3 days, I literally stopped sweating.  Now, I just use the Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant every 2 or 3 days.

Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant works just as effectively as the prescription Aluminum Chloride. What is even better is Certain Dri is much more affordable than a prescription and will save you hundreds over a years time. The one suggestion I would make is to avoid applying Certain Dri immediately after shaving. While I have not tried to do this with the Certain Dri Solid, I have with the Certain Dri roll-on. It may cause burning and irritation, and the warnings on the solid do suggest avoiding application immediately after shaving.

Millions of people suffer from excessive sweating, while only a small percentage seek treatment. Certain Dri has changed my life. I no longer worry about sweating, I can wear any color clothing I choose, and I am no longer embarrassed to go out in public or raise my arms. Certain Dri is a great alternative to expensive prescriptions. Certain Dri should be used by people suffering from hyperhidrosis, but can be used by anyone.

Enter my Certain Dri Giveaway

Purchase Information

Certain Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant may be purchased at most mass retailers and pharmacies. Use the convenient store locator to find Certain Dri in a store near you.

Cost: $5.50- $6.00 for a 1.7oz anti-perspirant stick.

*Disclaimer: A sample of Certain Dri Solid was provided to me in exchange  for my honest review. I received no other compensation for my review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!