Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pinup Shoes.com Review

PinupShoes.com is your one-stop shop for sexy footwear. Pinup Shoes offers the sexiest styles in the hottest brands such as Pleaser, Demonia, Bordello, Devious, Penthouse, Ellie, Lucious, The Highest Heel, and many more. They offer more than just sexy shoes. Their inventory of more than 5000 pairs of shoes includes everything from punk, goth, exotic as well as other alternative fashions. In addition, they also have a large selection of footwear for men and children.

Demonia Black Wedge Sandal PACE-01 is a Black Polyurethane Platform Sandal available in sizes 6-11. These sexy black wedge sandals are made by Demonia and feature a 4 1/2'' heel.

Pinup Shoes suggests they run 1/2 size small which I found to be accurate. I LOVE these shoes. They are great for summer, yet can be worn throughout the year. They look great with shorts, casual skirts, jeans, pants and even sexy little dresses. Because the platform is solid throughout the entire base of the shoe, these are very easy to walk in. The bottom of these shoes are slip-resistant. I am a completely shoe fanatic and these are without a doubt, my favorite pair. They are so versatile and can be worn with so many different outfits. They slide on, and are extremely comfortable. These would be great for women looking for additional height. I would also recommend these for women who are new to wearing heels or platforms. If you’re more comfortable with a smaller heel, Pinup Shoes also has a great selection of cute flip flops and sandals with less height. Price: $45.50.

gladiator_blkGladiator sandals were in style last year and they are even more popular this summer. The Gladiator Black Kid Platforms are made by one of my favorite shoe manufacturers, Highest Heel. These brand new Gladiator style platforms are made with a 6” heel and feature a fully adjustable ankle strap. They are available in sizes 5-12 and come complete with Pinup Shoes signature foot bed technology.

For women new to stilettos, these shoes may need to be worn a few times to fully adjust to the height. I am 5’9 and found that the ankle strap is not only sexy, but it makes these incredibly easy to walk in. The soles include padding which made these very comfortable. The top of the shoe includes black braided knots. These sexy high heels are so stylish and are a must have for this summer! Price: $89.00.

Bordello black pump stilettosWhile the Gladiator Platform and Demonia Sandal may not suit every woman's taste, a traditional black pump is something every woman should own.  I couldn’t resist these sexy platformsBordello by Pleaser is a concealed black patent pump with a 1 3/4" concealed platform and a 5 3/4" Heel.

These sexy pumps arrived in the prettiest shoebox I have ever seen. My shoes were securely tucked inside two protective shoe covers. When I removed my shoes from their covers, it was like falling in love all over again. These shoes are chic, fun and sexy. This is such a classic shoe and they have quickly become one of my favorites because this is a shoe that will never go out of fashion.  I have a big foot compared to most women. What I like about these shoes is the fact that they make the foot appear smaller. The inside of the shoes are covered in elegant white and black designs with a small hot pink Bordello label in the center. I was surprised at how comfortable these shoes are. I have worn them on several occasions and they are just as comfortable each and every time. The concealed platform makes these shoes great bordello shoe boxto wear to the office, out on the town and everywhere in between.

It is impossible to put these shoes on and not feel sexy. I love how they make my legs look longer and leaner. In addition to black (shiny or matte), these shoes are also available in red, light pink, white, green glitter, purple glitter, red rhinestone, and  silver rhinestone. With sizes available in 6-12, every woman will be able to look and feel sexy in these beautiful platform pumps! Price: $64.40.

My experience with Pinupshoes.com has certainly exceeded my expectations. They are a pleasure to work with, offer same day shipping and have a huge selection of high quality shoes for every woman. Their prices beat the competition!  Whether you are looking for a hot pair of platforms, trendy thigh high boots, a cute pair of flats, or your go-to high heels for a fun night out, Pinup Shoes has exactly what you want.

 

Enter My Pinup Shoes Giveaway

Purchase Information

Shop online at Pinupshoes.com and be sure to check out their clearance selection for unbelievably cheap shoes!

*Disclaimer: I received three pairs of shoes in exchange  for my honest review. I received no other compensation for my review. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!