Sunday, May 16, 2010

Peter Rabbit Organics Review


About Peter Rabbit Organics
As parents, we only want the best nutrition for our children. I know I have such a hard time finding healthy fruit snacks and other organic kid-friendly foods. Peter Rabbit Organics was founded for this very reason. They originally began in a small London based office and became such a huge hit that they now make them in Oregon and sell them across the U.S. Peter Rabbit Organics is committed to providing healthy organic fruit snacks.

Organic Fruit Pouches
Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Snacks are made from pure, organic fruit. Every fruit snack includes a full serving of  100% fruit. Their fruit snacks are made without added sugar or preservatives and come in a BPA-free pouch, similar to a squeezable juice pouch. Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Snacks are available in three different varieties: Strawberry- Banana, Apple- Grape and Mango- Banana- Orange. Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Snacks are recommended for children ages 6 months and older.
My Review
My two year old son has turned his nose up at fruits from the time we first introduced him to baby food. He despises fresh fruit, canned fruit and frozen fruit. In the past, I have tried to hide fruit pieces in (his favorite) plain yogurt and cereal, but he always find the fruit and spits it out. When we received our Peter Rabbit Fruit Pouches, I wasn't quite sure how well this would go over with him. To be honest with you, I thought he would spit it out just as he has done in the past.

To my surprise, he absolutely loved them! The first flavor I gave him was the Strawberry and Banana. I attempted to take the pouch from him to have a taste for myself, but he pushed my hand away and shouted "no!". He carried his pouch around with him all over the house and refused to set it down. I finally managed to take the pouch from him for a quick taste. The Strawberry Banana Organic Fruit Snack tasted exactly as you would imagine - strawberries and bananas. It had a granular consistency similar to applesauce. And just like applesauce, the fruit snacks are easy to swallow without chewing. The pouches are made with a no-choke cap that can be easily twisted off by an adult.

I am very impressed that my son enjoys the Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit Snacks. The only problem I have is that I wish I had discovered them sooner! These fruit snacks can be enjoyed directly from the pouch which means no spoons or straws are required. Besides being yummy, these snacks are mess-free, convenient, and perfect for on-the-go. Peter Rabbit Organics pouches are convenient to drop into a diaper bag, lunch box or purse without breaking or spilling. Unopened pouches don't need to be refrigerated, which means they can be enjoyed at home or while you are out and about.

Where to Buy
Peter Rabbit Organics Pouches are sold online at Amazon and are available at select Starbucks locations. They are also sold in stores across the US. To find a store near you, please use the Peter Rabbit store locator.


*Disclaimer: I received Peter Rabbit Fruit Pouches for reviewing purposes. The opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I received no other compensation for my review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!