Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do Kids Contribute To Clutter?

I have never been an extremely organized person. But I certainly have never considered myself to be unorganized. Everything has its own place, and although it may look messy to others, I know exactly where to find something when I need it.

Is it just me, or does having kids add to the clutter? I find myself cleaning at least twice a week and tidying up daily. My step children live with their mother, so my husband and I just have one child in our home. Why on earth is my son's toothbrush in my bedroom? How did my purse end up in the refrigerator?! It seems no matter how many times I clean or re-organize, everything always ends up in my bedroom. I thought a corner tv stand was for a television. So why is it my husband and son manage to pile everything from change, to dvd's, to a tape measure and even an old flip flop on top of our stand? Perhaps we need to invest into something larger?

Please tell me I am not the only woman who feels as if her bedroom is shrinking due to clutter!

What do you do to keep everything neat and organized?

Do you think kids contribute to clutter and if so, where is the strangest place you have found something out of its place?

1 comment:

  1. Kids TOTALLY contribute to clutter!

    I have found food, chip bags, cans, you name it under my 12 year olds bed....gag.

    My toddler likes to put his cup in the shoe basket...

    My daughter-we won't even talk about the bomb that went off in her room!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!