Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Online Support Group

The Daily Strength is the largest, most comprehensive online health network of people sharing their experiences, support, concerns and advice. The Daily Strength contains more than 500 support groups. You will find groups anywhere from Allergies to Zellweger Syndrome and everything in between.

Online support groups can be a great outlet. Perhaps you find yourself in a particular situation and need an opinion from someone on the outside. It's possible no one in your life has been in a this situation and you are looking for advice or support from someone who has experienced the same first hand.

When I was diagnosed with PCOS, I was told I would never have children. I felt like I completely lost myself. I was such an outgoing person but those word suddenly stole my happiness. I am thankful that I found Daily Strength. The members of my PCOS group were all so supportive and uplifting.

Whether you are in need of someone to talk to or are just looking for the latest drugs, treatments or alternative therapies, The Daily Strength is a great place to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!