Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shushybye Sleepover Suprise Book ~ Teaser

Shushybye Book CoverI know many of you have young children who love to start trouble at bed time. If your child is anything like mine, he/she is a "perfect angel" during the day, but when it's time to get ready for nite-nite, they turn into a completely different person. My son is 21 months old and since hitting the "terrible two" stage, he refuses to go to sleep without a fight.

I am very excited to announce I have just received the Shushybye Sleepover Surprise Book. The first night I read this to my son, he went right to sleep ( after asking me to read it two more times). I'm going to give it a couple more days to find out how he reacts, but I think we have a winner. The illustrations are beautiful and it's a very cute story.

Be sure to check back in a few days for my final review and giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower :)
    Found you from the MamaZone's Wednsday's Friend day

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!