Sunday, February 28, 2010

Potty Training Adventure- You Will Be on The Floor Laughing!

I just found the greatest blog called parenting BY dummies - a guide to parenting by someone who has tried all of the things you don't want to do.

parenting BY dummies

If you guys haven't been by there yet, you simply must! I'm not kidding, I was on the floor laughing when I read the Baby P.I.M.P post. I don't want to ruin the story so I will give you a hint. Potty Training. Don't worry, this is rated G. Okay, that's all I'm giving you. If you're ready to be on the floor laughing your butt off, get over to parenting BY Dummies!

This is great for anyone, potty training or not. Click here to read Baby P.I.M.P!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!