Friday, January 22, 2010

Sinful Colors Nail Polish

image sinful colors red nail polish
Sinful Colors nail polish gives you a vibrant, amazing polish, in the most unique colors I've ever seen. The consistency is very desirable, not too thick and not at all streaky. It's the perfect consistency to control the depth of color and even mix and overlay!



I was surprised to find such a high quality polish for the price. I've tried the more expensive brands and they just don't last nearly as long. The variety is what got me started, the quality is a great bonus. While they have such bold colors, they also have several more neutral shades. You are bound to find a color that suits your needs. All in all, a fantastic polish at a great price, I highly recommend it!


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!