Monday, January 25, 2010

A Kiss of Rejuvenation Q10+ by Nivea

image nivea lip moisturizerThis is an excellent lip moisturizer. It lasts for hours and truly feels like it's thoroughly hydrating my lips - not simply sitting on the surface. I normally apply this at bedtime and in the morning my lips feel moisturized. I like the fact that it contains SPF4. However, I would like to see a higher amount of spf. A Kiss of Rejuvenation comes in a small tube with a slated applicator. This is a nice feature because you never have to dip your fingers in a pot and get your fingers greasy. This is the perfect consistency; It's not too thin and not too thick. There is no scent and I cannot taste a flavor. It's also not sticky like many other lip moisturizers. You just need a little. Any excess will leave your lips with a white tint. All in all, this is a great product and is the moisturizer I carry in my purse at all times.


Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!