Monday, December 21, 2009

Popsickle ( Swirlstix) by Phillyswirl

Image Popsickle Swirlstix
I found these by accident and I'm glad I did. These are great for kids and adults who love intense flavors. They are sold 12 per box and the flavors include Appleicious, Cotton Candy, Orange Dream, Rainbow, New Very Berry, & Banana Split. I found them at my local Wal*Mart for less then $2.00 per box; a price that certainly can't be beat. You may get brain-freeze, but you won't get fat from these bad boys. Each Swirlstix contains just 48 calories,11 carbohydrates, and 1 sugar. And the part I LOVE best? Each popsicle stick is wider and rounder which makes perfect for those little fingers.

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thought and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!